Coach Andrea has been around gyms since she was in her early teens. Back in Nanaimo BC (where she spent part of her younger years) she took to barbells like a fish to water, and it wasn’t long till she was the teenage provincial powerlifting champion in University however she struggled with her weight and stopped working out altogether. In an attempt to get back in shape she turned to CrossFit, lost over 50lbs and got in the best shape of her life, and hasn’t looked back since.
- 10 years of coaching/training experience
- CF L-1 and CF weightlifting certified (2008,2013)
- 4 time Can/Am police and fire games gold medalist winning powerlifting (also female lifter of the meet), ToughestCompetitorAlive (2012,2014), weightlifting
- world police and fire games gold medalist CrossFit (2015)
- 2010 Ontario Crossfit champion and veteran of countless other CrossFit competitions around north america2015 CrossFit Open fittest female in northwestern ontario.